Careers at JohnDow Industries
For over 35 years, JohnDow Industries has grown year-over-year by providing the Automotive Aftermarket with high quality, innovative repair shop products with exceptional service and support. As we continue this growth, we are now looking for driven individuals to join our team.
Warehouse Associate Position Overview
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse, and production assembly. Warehouse Associates report to the area supervisor and/or the warehouse manager. First shift only.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Unload Incoming freight containers
- Verify product receipt to picking sheet
- Safely and accurately store inventory
- Production Assembly in gas caddy, EuroVent, and nuts & bolts areas
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Preform inventory counts to insure accuracy and correct location of product
- Housekeeping as necessary, including empty trash, sweep, and scrub floors
Physical demands and abilities
- Required to use hands to feel and arms to reach
- Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Wear proper safety equipment
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Warehouse experience a plus.
Desired Candidate Characteristics
- Detail Oriented
- Dependable and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Team-oriented and collaborative
The Perks of working at JohnDow
Here at JohnDow, we understand how important job satisfaction is. When you work at JohnDow, you get:
- Health Benefits including medical and dental and Health Savings Account
- 401K contribution and company match (after one year of service)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Company bonus opportunities
- First shift only, no nights or weekends (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Great work environment!